19 November 2013

Hi again.. and maybe goodbye?

Bonjour!
It's been a pretty long time since I was last on here. My life is frankly too hectic for a blog at the moment, and I decided that instead of feeling bad that I wasn't posting, I'd just pack it in for a while. I may come back to it all, but, well... we'll see.

Meanwhile, I have been forced into getting a tumblr by my pallys, which in my mind is a cop out excuse of a blog, but ultimately I am quite enjoying it. So if you want to see many many pictures of pretty much every film/TV show I love (think Harry Potter, Downton Abbey, Sherlock, Merlin, the Hobbit (OH MY GOD THE HOBBIT'S NEARLY OUT I CAN'T BREATH)) then maybe have a look, right here.

Okely dokely, possiblos write soon, but don't expect too much!
Lots and lots of love...
Ella x

P.S. sorry for not reading anyone's blog for aaagggeeess, but you know, there's only 24 hours in a day and all and I just do not have time!

3 comments:

  1. I understand why you need a break (or more) from blogging! I will follow you on tumblr though because I only recently got it too and I still don't really know how it works haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need to take a break, you should do. But I'll miss you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand, if only we had a bit more than 24hrs, then at least we wouldn't be so sleep-depeived. At least we can feel connected throughout Tumblr :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)