25 September 2013

Life...

Bonjour..

Yes, I know. I didn't blog on Friday... Or Sunday.. Or Tuesday for that matter.. I am just a pretty awful blogger.
It's just, life is getting in the way! I don't want to make excuses, although to be honest this whole post is just one great excuse, but I just don't have time to blog regularly! I thought that if I set myself specific days, then I would easily be able to fit it in, but obviously not...
I will try to blog, at least once a week, more if I can manage it, less if I can't. To be fair, you all probably don't care either which way, but still..

I do love you, and I will try! I mean, I've yet to do a post about Downton Abbey, which started on Sunday and is just the best thing ever and afjkdafjalfajaf;ljlejofi!!!

Love you!

Ella x

3 comments:

  1. Don't be too rough with yourself! Do post when you can, when you want to say something. The rest doesn't matter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand 100% - I always love your posts, but it's so hard to find time to blog :(
    Just post whenever you want to, don't feel the need to apologize! Also, a Downton Abbey post would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)