15 September 2013

I WILL BE POSTING REGULARLY FROM NOW ON I SWEAR!!!!!!!

Hiya!!

Now... I am very aware that I have been neglecting this blog for several weeks, and I am truly sorry! I have many many many ideas for blog posts, but school's started, and I've got masses of homework, and I've got more commitments than ever and blah blah blah excuses excuses excuses...

Anyhoo, because of all this, I have decided that if I am ever going to post anything on this blog then I will have to start doing a sort of regular schedule. So, there will (hopefully) be 3 posts a week, on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. AAAaaaaannnnndddd, there will be very vague 'themes', WHICH WILL BE (drum roll please) (imagine these being said by X-factor voice over man) MUSIC (Sundays), LISTOMANIA (Fridays) and RANDOM SHIT ( I think you can probably work out which day this is on).

I hope this doesn't sound like it's going to be boring... I just feel really bad about not posting, and all I'm hoping is that this will help me out!

Love you all!
Ella x

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm happy to have something to read on Sundays, since rookie only posts once a day on weekends :) I'll look forward to the Tuesday and Friday posts, too! And, by the way, I totally understand about life and homework getting in the way of blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)